18.12.10

A New Modus?

My dad was parking in front of a hospital in Makati, I looked at the back to make sure he doesn't hit the van behind us. After parking, a man approached us and said that my dad hit the front of their van. I was like, 'What!? 1meter nga limit ko kay papa tapos sasabihin niyang si papa my gawa nung dent?' My dad went out to see, as an engineer, he used his math skills to silence the man. The guy insisted that it was my father's fault. he man said, "Eh kitang kita nga namin dun sa kabilang sidewalk oh. Nakita namin nung kasama ko habang nagppark ka." Kulang nalang mag-drawing na si papa ng "blueprint" nung scene. It was physically impossible. My dad was just laughing while explaining. " Hindi ba halatang hindi kami may gawa nian?ang taas taas nung yupi e ang baba nito? tska kung kami yan hindi dpat jan un! dpat dun sa kabila! kung driver ka,alam mo dapat yun!pano ka ba umatras?!"


Just minutes passed, and we're still at the parking lot, I saw the two men just chatting and laughing like nothing happened. In a normal situation, shouldn't they be still pissed if my dad really did that dent?

I was amused by my dad because while I was busy posting a status on facebook, I was hearing camera shutters then I saw him taking a picture of the men. :)) I offered my camera phone and took this picture..

and a video. :)) too bad we didn't have my sister's new "super zoom" DSLR lens with us. Sorry for the 2mp shot. :( it was all we had that time. hahahaha



What's suspicious is when we informed the parking ticket clerk, he just smiled and didn't even say a thing! hmmm :-? Could they be aliases? Well, we don't know. We just have to keep our heads up on such modus.

It was not the first time my dad encountered that kind of scenario. Another was when they were in a known mall in Pasay. tsk tsk tsk.







This was the van I was talking about. I think those men didn't even own this van. When we moved to another place, they immediately disappeared!



Poor man, who chose the wrong victim! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment