31.3.11

Day 23: March 8, 2011

Had a lot to do, I woke up 5am to accompany Ciara around the house and to the jeep. I got back at around 6;30am then slept again. woke up by mama at 8am.. Grandma's home!! Got dressed up and went to the migration seminar, finished by 12nn and got picked up by ma and pa. went to Rob for shopping :) and finally found a dress for kat's. though I was aware of the school stuff waiting for me at home. i enjoyed my time with ma and pa :D i started my project around 6:30pm and finished 1am. did some stat exercises at naabutan pa ng mga ate :)) na galing pang work.. na madaling araw umuuwi.haha. BANGAG >_< suko na ako at natulog nalang.haha. additional: KULIT NI MIKKO!!!! ~X( tumatawag, tapos kachat ko naman sa Fb..bakit daw hindi ko sinasagot.hahahahaha..tapos magpapatulong lang pala sa lit :| un lang.haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment