20.2.11

Day 1: February 14, 2011

"HAPPY VALENTINES!!! :)"
       
            My classmate, Mike said to me as I entered our 7am class. Not that I have a reason to celebrate, I just gave him a weak smile as a reply. My day was like any other day, except with the unusual flower expo and snuggling couples  every corner. I felt dragged the whole day and I just decided to go to the mall to buy my sister's camera flash diffuser. I was actually asking my friend [bestfriend], Patricia which mall to go to: whether Robinsons Manila or SM Manila. Rob was close to her condominium in P. Faura so she favored that. But I was still having thoughts which one to choose. I was soooo tired by then and having to walk all the way to SM would be more strenuous for me and riding a jeepney and travel 20 minutes incuding traffic would also be stressful and there is an uncertainty where to find a diffuser there. I was sure where to buy the diffuser in SM so I decided to go there instead. And other than that reason, I didn't want to be a hindrance to Pat's newly found tooooot! joke. hehe. :P And then I was in SM. WRONG MOVE: more frustrating. SM Manila was literally flooded with people, couples to be specific. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! ~X( inggit? nahh. =))
Well, I had to go, then I finally bought the diffuser and headed to the bus terminal in Park n' Ride Lawton. All tired and sickly, my sleepy head woke up when my eyes passed through a familiar figure. A girl in a white clothing, weirdly walks as she "window shops" along the bangketa. Nah, it wasn't a white lady. :)) It was Cha in her Med Tech uniform with matching ankle bandage. :D She was one of the people I asked to help me decide between SM and Robinsons. But I didn't expect to see her there since I was receiving her messages late. Stupid flooding of love quotes. Anyways, yay for me! :D "Downness" goodbye!! Hello happy day. I forgot how tired I was and accompanied her back to the mall. After that, we both went home and I was automatically asleep when I finally reached my bed. Sooooo tiring. XD Good thing I have no classes on tuesdays. Rest day!


I think. I wish.


---fin. Day1 of 50.


p.s. Happy Valentine's day to everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment