28.2.11

Day 10: February 23, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-uT8ZQdG3I


"sabihin mo naaaaaaaaaaaa... kung babalik ka paaaaaaa... para HINDI NA MAGHINTAAAAAAY :D"


The song in the bus when "johnny" (alam niyo na un.. :)) )appeared again. And the memory of "Baliw" flashed back. this time it was that song.. then I forgot the song and tried to recall it but I failed. Then we arrived at lawton terminal and when I stood up, my uniform wasn;t in its proper place. :)))) d'you get what i mean? :))so I had to fix it and a guy was waiting for me to go first. we just looked at each other for seconds and MAN HE'S CUTE :)) haha! landi. So he went first and Johnny was there, I wasn't still done fixing my skirt. Then Johnny waited for me! (himala!!!) then we had 2 small talks namely: Anong oras pasok mo? (na lagi niang tanong kapag nagkakasabay kami :)) ) then the next one is "kelan nga debut ni kat?" hahaha.. then ... we parted ways... Then when I went down the underpass, it was that song again playing. then I remembered! amazing! lol. :))))




--- Fin. Day 10 of 50.

No comments:

Post a Comment