20.2.11

Day 2: February 15, 2011

      Nothing special. The usual. Started my day with a weird dream. Another despondent dream. The only part I could remember ... which was him. YES him. Him talking casually. The END. Then I woke up 9am and did the normal Tuesday stuff: laundry, homeworks,etc. I also got the "hindi ninyo ako katulong" speech from my mom for not cooking what she reminded me to cook last sunday. Oops. :O After doing the laundry, I started the computer around 12noon. or maybe earlier. Searched what I needed to search and as usual, got distracted by Facebook.
          
           We were supposed to shoot a movie for Kevin- our highschool friend/my partner in Mr. and Ms. Science 2008. But everyone [except Kevin] wasn't... weren't... wasn't in the mood to shoot. And not all of us were available. So we just went on with our own boring day. 9 hours passed and I wasn't still done with my homework. Thanks to FB. and I also watched Crying Wolf episode of The Vampire Diaries (Poor Damon


           Lazy but productive! I guess. Haha.




xoxo-elena





---fin. Day 2 of 50.

No comments:

Post a Comment