25.2.11

Day 7: February 20, 2011

     "9 am ha!!!" Meaning: 10:30 am. Hahaha. We were supposed to rehearse for Kat's cotillion by 9am. good thing they were late because I was late myself too! Haha, I woke up at 8:40am and I still wasn't in the mood to get up by then. I texted them all [Marae,Kat,Wesley] and asked their status. "All is good" I thought. Then they came [Kat,Marae and Cousin Sandy] We rehearsed in our backyard bt it wasn't pleasant cause it was already noon and the sun burned our skin EVEN MORE hahaha! lol. then I opened the PC to upload our report video which required 2hours and 34 minutes. Then marae accidentally closed the Chrome in the MIDDLE of uploading! finished uploading by 1:30pm. then marae had this thing for the song "baliw". Haha, He kept on singing it over and over. Marae left and Pedro came. ♥ kidding.
We continued practicing then started singing. then kevin came, then wes, then Aki. It was a day full of music and I loved it. I also had my guitar's "notes?" right. then I was able to play the intro of MORE THAN WORDS. :)))) woooo! hahaha. and then there came my stat... "fun with marae,sandy,kat,ped,canto,MARAE,and aki.." notice that i mentioned marae twice then never mentioned wes. :)))) Oops! :)) It reminded my of my scary and weird dreams [wait for a blog about it. :))) ] and I,again, LAUGHED OUT LOUD!!! hahahahahaha, creepy. and then they left and I had to review! BYE!!!


ps. Nagsimba pala ako tapos nakatabi sina Ahorro. :)) hahaha




---Done :)


---Fin. Day 7 of 50.

No comments:

Post a Comment