21.2.11

Day 3: February 16, 2011

This is definitely a day of embarrassments for me. But a nice kind of embarrassment. San on the wrong seat, entered the wrong class, [Literature], then lauged out loud in a bus with james [Which basically completes my day] haha. "PSHHHHT!!!" -sir puh


Funny thing is that we talked about Vina and her height and then the next thing we knew, she was in that same bus with us. HAHAHA. oops! :))


One of the funniest embarrassments from that day was my Literature Class.
Our Statistics [11:30-1pm] professor usually dismisses us late and the room is from the other building in our campus, while he dismisses us late, Ms. Inciso arrives very early so I often come 2 minutes late. haha.
And then that specific day, we were dismissed by Mr. Torres [Stat] about 5 minutes before 1pm, so I hurried downstairs and went to my next class. I saw my classmates already inside and there was another professor. They were also holding a piece of yellow paper at that time so it made me panic even more. Since Ms. Inciso was pregnant, she has enough reason to be absent and have a substitute teacher instead. So I hurriedly entered our room and boom. They were all looking at me like ":O" :))) hahaha. and then even if I saw some students outside the room, I didn't bother looking at them and see if they were my literature classmates. Hey, panic struck me, what can I do, right? :)) And then the funny thing was that the professor never got the chance to ask me why I was there. :)))) we were like looking at each other for 3 minutes without proper words coming out from each other. I was saying again and again "Good afternoon Ma'am?" yep with the question mark. :)) and then she still looked confused. hahahaha. then my classmates yelled at me "GRACE! HINDI PA ITO LIT!" hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa =))))) kaya pala. :)) And then I knew. So I said sorry and headed back outside. Then the professor just asked me to stay inside. Good thing I wasn't the only victime, someone entered too like me!!! :D hahaha! funny.


then.. that's it! :D




--- fin. Day 3 of 50.

No comments:

Post a Comment