21.2.11

Day 4: February 17, 2011

      Started my day with an Aling Dionisia look-alike tortured housemaid that seems to be a modus then she narrates her 1 month no food experience in her employer. Do I look like someone who can feed her? haha. Then as usual I was 20 minutes late- I think, but I wasn't marked absent cause our professor just arrived too and he always favors our group [Mikko, Paulo, Mark, Aizel and I] I actually feel awkward cause it's always us that he talks with and how he talks with us is so casual as if he was our classmate too. He reminds me of Gwyneth Paltrow's role in Glee! Haha. And there we did some table napkin folding again, then we went on duty again for the "knight's cafe" even if the 4th year students were supposed to be on duty there, and yay free lunch again! :DD My task was the cashier which reminded me of delta Company :D nakakamiss :) Hehe.


then yun, we went back upstairs and same old boring thursday.wew :-"




---fin. Day 4 of 50.

No comments:

Post a Comment