25.2.11

Day 6: February 19, 2011

            Normal day, woke up at 9am. Ate breakfast [danggit and fried rice...] then an hour later I ate lunch cause I was going to my class already.. then I wasn't able to finish my 2nd meal since I just ate my breakfast. Wew. I left our house by 12nn since my PE class was in QC pa then I arrived there around 2pm which was surprisingly early. Before, I had to leave by 10:30 to arrive at that time. Good thing I was early 'cause the terror PE Chairman of Letran was there to observe.


blablabla... I became a demo student for DIVING! :D
At last! I stood out in that class, during HS I was entitled "best swimmer" since not all of us were inclined to water but HM2D was different, They all [generally] knew how to swim and it was hard for me to compete especially with the outrageous boys. haha. then here comes DIVING :D yey for me! and for Sir Monty and Sgt. Galza. Haha. Ayun, Star of the day!!! JOKE. FUN! :>


I also had to clean Angelicum's Shower area and collected one full bin of shampoo sachets. It was voluntary! I have a strong conscience. hahaha.


I MOTHER EARTH :)
----you should too! 


--- Fin. Day 6 of 50

2 comments:

  1. hahahahhaa, eh kasiiii.. walang gumagawa eh. :)) kawawa naman letran kapag hindi na pinag-swimming dun dahil sa kalat. :)) eh kami last na gumagamit.. kea .. :)) un. hahaha!

    o:)

    ReplyDelete