28.2.11

Day 11: February 24, 2011

When I woke up, I was still not in the mood to get up and prepare for school. It took me an hour before I got up. I think summer's starting to kick in. haha. then when I was already in the bus at 7am, (8am class) lol... a lady was picking her nose madly and I thought "ano ba yan ang baboy!" haha then karma hit me, my nose was running non stop! good thing I have a hanky. hahaha. then I arrived 9am and accidentally passed by my professor. lol. then good thing we were still only 4 when I got there.. I have very punctual classmates youknow. then we ate, we ate a lot! palitao, kwek kwek, and rice..




 I was so high and I dont know why. lol :">


--- Fin. Day 11 of 50.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha!!! grabe talaga unnnn... ang saya ko pa nun na wala akong sipon tapos bglang nagkaron :))

    ReplyDelete